• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest #666

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Enjoy, Cyburbianies. I can think of a ton of captions, but I'll let you have the fun.

Okay, I'll say one.

"In the name of the little baby Lord Christ Jesus and our venerated co-redemptrix Ann Coulter, I command you LIBERAL demons to come OUT! BE HEALED!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"If I make this strike, we win the bowling tourney"

donk

Cyburbian
For the cyclists

At the NA meeting George W congratulates Marco P on being drug free for a year.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Frustrated with Vice President Cheney's persistant health problems, President Bush unveils his new inflatable running mate for 2004.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Wait a minure, let me just check my crystal ball before deciding on these national security issues.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Pres. Bush takes hits off his new bong, which is modeled after a short bald man.

biscuit

Cyburbian
President Bush does his best to reach out by playing "pivot man" at last weeks meeting of Log Cabin Republicans.

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
"Here, let me give you a hickey on your head. It would be great for my image to be seen hanging out with Gorbachev."

nerudite

Cyburbian
Discovering that his supporter's head really was as smooth as a baby's bottom, Bush's "kiss the baby for the photographers" reflexes kick in.

SGB

Cyburbian
[gross]

The President drinks from the skull of the sacrificial Democrat at the Republican Leadership Conference.

[/gross]

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Not really understanding what "Ol' Baldy" means, President Bush does his best Monica Lewinski impression...

nerudite

Cyburbian
It appears the President's distance learning course on phrenology has finally come in handy.