• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest - 7-7-04

otterpop

Cyburbian
"I had a lemonade stand when I was your age. Well, actually, we had our Guatamalian maid squeeze the lemons and the butler sold the lemonade for me. Then later I sold the stand to the kid down the street for a huge profit."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
PResident Bush was reported as saying "Me Chinese, me play joke, me go ..."

simulcra

this is from probably a well-known dirty joke.

dubya: "hey, do you guys also sell quickies?"

(later, after the picture. secret service guy: "by the way, mr. president, it's pronounced 'quiche'")

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
little girl: "Mommy, the man with the tie farted. Are you sure he's the president?"

or

AP - Elmhurst, IL: President Bush is seen here intervening to prevent the evil, communist city planner from shutting down this commerical use in a residential district. The neighborhood was ever so grateful, and later offered the President a batch of fresh homemade cookies.

(BTW, good one otterpop :) )

otterpop said:
"I had a lemonade stand when I was your age. Well, actually, we had our Guatamalian maid squeeze the lemons and the butler sold the lemonade for me. Then later I sold the stand to the kid down the street for a huge profit."
To rip off Otterpop:
I had a lemonade stand when I was your age. Well, actually, we had our Guatamalian maid squeeze the lemons and the butler sold the lemonade for me. I would have lost my Garanimals shirt on that venture if my dad's friends hadn't bailed me out.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
"And do you know what John Kerry would do if he were elected President? He would tax your lemonade so high, you would be forced out of business. Then he would take the money and spend it on some sort of flipity-flop program of his . . . Then he would force your daddy to marry another man. Do you want your daddy to marry another man?"

"Lets say . . . um . . . there was this kid in your class, and he was elected class president and . . . uh . . . he convinced everyone to fight the kids at another school because he said they were bad kids . . . and lets say people started saying that he was lying when he made 'em fight those other kids and that lots of the other kids were saying he shouldn't be class president anymore . . . "

Gedunker

Moderating
Seabishop said:
"And do you know what John Kerry would do if he were elected President? He would tax your lemonade so high, you would be forced out of business. Then he would take the money and spend it on some sort of flipity-flop program of his . . . Then he would force your daddy to marry another man. Do you want your daddy to marry another man?" . . . "
Seabishop -- that is an absolute classic! Certainly gets my vote for winner.

Last edited:

otterpop

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
To rip off Otterpop:
I had a lemonade stand when I was your age. Well, actually, we had our Guatamalian maid squeeze the lemons and the butler sold the lemonade for me. I would have lost my Garanimals shirt on that venture if my dad's friends hadn't bailed me out.
Very good. I like your twist even better. ;-)