• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest #8

Repo Man

Cyburbian
"Hey baby, how'd you like to pet MY chicken?"

"I'll take those two thighs, two breasts, and a side order of cole slaw."

Cardinal

Cyburbian
"Excuse me, officer, but can you tell me where they are holding the casting calls for Showgirls 2?"

Jeff

Cyburbian
....but the all beef hot dogs they sell at this 7-11 are just fabulous!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Plannergirl: "Oooh ... who's this KFC dude?"

el Guapo

Capitalist
PRA Guard: "I wonder if KFC needs more torturers? I learned the craft well in the People Revoutionary Army on the mainland."

biscuit

Cyburbian
"KFC tortures chickens! That's why I've made my costume from bald eagle feathers."

Seabishop

Cyburbian
I don't have a caption but does anyone notice that for such a politically correct institution PETA always uses hot chicks to get people's attention?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
I don't have a caption but does anyone notice that for such a politically correct institution PETA always uses hot chicks to get people's attention?
I wouldn't be sure that's intentional. The environmental movement seems to attract many hot women. That may be one reason men like myself become environmental advocates.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
"Wow... I have to look at the colors in that outfit, and you have the temerity to be demonstrating against torture?"