• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest Feb 20-04

el Guapo

Capitalist
1. It takes a while for the heater to get warm, but then Watch Out! It really gets toasty inside, eh.

2. I'm Canadian, this is mid-summer, and I'm gonna ride in this beautiful weather, eh.

3. We ran into a pack of wolves 40 kilometers outside of Yellowknife. That is when we lost Andre and Lars, eh.

4. Vented helmets make no sense North of 60 Degrees lattitude, eh.

5. Now, I'm off to buy a sack of turnups for a hearty stew, eh.

6. My ex-wife got the car in the divorce. But I got the snow tires and chains. Whooose laughing now, eh?

7. Mon testicles a cristallisé, non?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Cubs and Socks in World Series, Lions win the Super Bowl, Kerry wins the presidential election, and Satin needs to get to work…

michaelskis

Cyburbian
The De-Noc 4th of July was not all that Bear expected, he thought that he would not be able to go for a bike ride.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Hey look what I found! I just can't believe somebody would just leave it here for me to find. What a sweet deal!

SGB

Cyburbian
How am I supposed to commute when the !@# !@#$ sidewalk plow drivers are on strike again?!?!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Invoking Sam's Law

I got this bike at Wal-Mart, they told me would be great in the snow............

boiker

Cyburbian
Phil Stickney, extracts his bike after the nearby "Cool-Whip" facility exploded.