• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption contest for 12 Jan 2004

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
I had a good talk with the aliens. We met for three hours. I am confident they have no weapons of mass destruction. Or at least that is what they tell me.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Laura hired a clown for my birthday party and he made me this neat hat out of balloons. Now I want TWO pieces of birthday cake!

SGB

Cyburbian
The reporter's preceding question:

"Mr. President, how many drunk and disorderly convictions did you have before you gave up alcohol?"

donk

Cyburbian
Paper is considered a WMD and my scissors beat it hands down.

BKM

Cyburbian
My fellow Americans. The Prophet Elijah has personally informed me that our next target should be Syria.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I can't remember how to do "The Shocker"

Seabishop

Cyburbian
"Laura designed this combination of a halo and a cowboy hat - now I've really got the bible belt wrapped up!"

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
It's taken years, but I finally beat the pants off of the Bush twins in "Pretty Pretty Princess"