• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest: Fun with war photos #1.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"When deployed for months on end, my hand is my amusement park"

el Guapo

Capitalist
"So we finish 36 holes and I'm standing there waiting for my money and Saddam makes like he is going to stiff me. I go 'hey Saddam, how about something for the effort.' Saddam says "I will not be tipping you today, but I will promote you to a two-star caddy. So, I got that going for me."

Jeff

Cyburbian
So this jerk Geraldo Rivera keeps asking me these questions, he's really getting on my nerves, so when he's not looking, I stick my hand down the crack of my non-showered in 3 months ass, turn back to him, tell him I must report back to Abdul and wish him well, giving him the "stink palm" before I leave.

OhioPlanner

Cyburbian
Iraqi "Yes, and I'll control all of the loot I collect on this side of the street'

American "No, now don't forget the loot tax, I get 75 percent of whatever you take."

Mastiff

Gunfighter
"Hmmm. You want a shot at getting one of the U.S. Army nurses? Well, first, get rid of that ridiculous beret... Second..."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"You have a low hanging booger - let me get that for you."

Repo Man

Cyburbian
"So you are saying lap dances were only one dollar at that club we bombed? Damn!"

biscuit

Cyburbian
Iraqi: "...So then I say to Saddam, 'That's not a camel, that's my sister!' Ha Ha."

American,wagging his finger: "Sick! Dude, that is just wrong"

Last edited:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"... so Uday says 'Shopping spree? I thought you said shooting spree!' "

el Guapo

Capitalist
"I'm glad you asked. You see, I used to run the electric cattle prod in one of Saddam's torture dungeons for infidels and traitors back in the 90's until I got this wicked case of Carpal Tunnel. No matter what I do, I can't really stick a guy hard in the groin without some serious numbness up to my elbow for days. My doctor tells me it is going to be expensive to the get the surgery. So, under your new regime, can I claim worker's comp on an injury sustained in a prior regime? Should I talk to my HMO or a lawyer, what do you think, Bob? Is this going to cost me out-of-pocket or is there coverage? And don't give me that damn AFLAC Goose imitation again or I'll kick your pasty white ass."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
We call this Iraqi whacky. It will shock and awe! This true weapon of mass destruction!

nerudite

Cyburbian
I know this is bad... but...

"You mean under American law, I only get one wife???"

Son...this is a hard thing to talk about but I'm going to try to explain to you about the birds and the bees......you see, women have this little thingy........"