• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest - Fun with War Photos #2

el Guapo

Capitalist
My offerings

1. American: "...and then Commander Harm pulled off the carrier landing even though the Cuban laser had blinded him temporarily just minutes ago." Iraqi: "I love JAG - That show rocks, and the chicks are H - O - T."

2. Iraqi: "So, when I lift my arms - yeah like this - it moves up to my belly button. Try it. Just don't ask me how it works?"

3. American: "It is nothing to be ashamed of Muhammad. It happens occasionally to most men your age. Now I'm going to lift your robe. You may feel some discomfort or pressure. Did I mention that I have a new rubber glove? Just be thankfull you met an Army Reserve Proctologist out here in the middle of nowhere. What were the odds against that?"

Repo Man

Cyburbian
"Ok, so this Jesus guy you speak of, he was nailed to the cross just like this? Your American religions are so silly!"

Mastiff

Gunfighter
No sense waiting...

Here's mine:

American: Okay, now lean back and touch the tips of your fingers to your nose. Whoa! Whoa! Don't tip over! Look Ahmed... A DWI in the U.S. is bad, but do you have any idea what happens to you here?!

biscuit

Cyburbian
American: "...Now turn around. What did I tell you...That new robe looks just FABULOUS! You Ahmed, are one sexy arab. Yes you are!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"Simon says 'act like an F-16' "

"Simon says 'bark like a dog' "

"act like Jesus."

"HA! I didn't say 'Simon says' "

nerudite

Cyburbian
"No buddy... you look too stiff. When you say 'wazzup!' you have to pose like this."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
You're the one who knows where the mines are ... that's why you're in front!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"I got a Tikrit to tell you ... get it ... Tikrit ... I so funny!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: My offerings

El Guapo said:
2. Iraqi: "So, when I lift my arms - yeah like this - it moves up to my belly button. Try it. Just don't ask me how it works?"
Oh Jesus, it took me almost 7 hours to get that joke. ROTFLMAO!

Queen B

Cyburbian
Can't believe you guys missed this one...

"And you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around!"