• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest - Monica Lewinsky Special Edition

el Guapo

Capitalist

Monica Speaks:
"You know, I've heard it before but it bears repeating: We're electing a President, not a priest."

Ms Lewinsky said her life was still affected by the scandal involving her and Mr Clinton.

"It's been several years. It's been part of history. I continue to re-evaluate how it affects my life," she said.

"Some days I think I'm great and I'm doing fine ... and other days I question a lot about my life. I have gotten through so much, and I have learned so much." 8-!

Is she dating the Joker now? - eG

Michele Zone

BANNED
el Guapo said:
Monica Speaks:
"You know, I've heard it before but it bears repeating: We're electing a President, not a priest."
Last time I checked, what Clinton and Monica did is pretty respectable compared to what some of our priests are getting caught doing. If it involves two consenting adults, hey, it is small potatoes and gossipy entertainment.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
My hair won't stop growing. It's taking over my head. I soon won't be able to use my mouth. Heeeeeeeeeelp!

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
If it involves two consenting adults, hey, it is small potatoes and gossipy entertainment.
If it involves the most powerful man in the world and an impressionistic young intern, it oughtta be called sexual harrassment (in fact it would have been, if it had been anyone else).

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Like, oh my God, how does my blue dress get smaller and smaller every year??!!

Its been real easy for me to find work since the scandal broke. I've gotten offers from Donald Trump, Ken Ley, Bill Gates, Clarence Thomas and Rosie O'Donnell all wanting me to be their intern! Word of my research and filing skills must have really gotten around!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Look I have great looking teeth and it all due to my dentist or _______.