• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Castro: I Warned Saddam to Leave Kuwait

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Well seeing how the U.S. is on a roll, which country due you think we'll invade next. Castro says he warned Saddam, and he also believes the U.S. is going to go after him next.
-I'd rather see N Korea go first, then China, then Saudi Arabia, Iran, France, then maybe Cuba.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/st.../ff/story/0001/20031223/045210765.htm&sc=1102

But Castro said the American-led pre-emptive strike had imposed an international ``law of the jungle.''
``What protection is there for medium, small countries?'' said the communist leader, who has accused the United States of seeking a pretext to invade Cuba. ``They haven't even found weapons of mass destruction.''
1796SadCastro.jpg

donk

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
I hope the U.S. leaves Cuba alone, at least until after my vacation in February...
Just don't try entering the states with your Cuba Stamped passport. ;)

If they invade you can always say I know Jeff and El Guapo.