• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

catbutter

Tom R

Cyburbian
Given: 1. A cat when dropped will allways land on its feet.
2. A slice of buttered bread when dropped will allways land butter-side down.

Problem: What will happen if you strap a slice of bread butter-side up on the back of a cat and drop it out a window?

Possible results: The cat-butter combination will levitate.
The cat-butter combination will rotate while levitating creating a plausible perpetual motion motor.; or
The neighbor's Rottweiler will eat the cat-butter combination.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Here kitty kitty . . .

Now that I'm off the floor and I've finished cleaning the monitor...let's not try this at home children.

killing kittens, yes. tossing kittens, no.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
You forgot the obvious option. Chet will have some free time to relieve some stress, and the catbutter combination will explode.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Chet said:
You forgot the obvious option. Chet will have some free time to relieve some stress, and the catbutter combination will explode.

Thats just disturbing, you definately are the king of whatever disfunctional title you gave me a while back;)