• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Community development CDBG Grants - Business District Revitalization Planning Grant

gtpeach

Cyburbian
Has anyone done one of these? We got the initial grant to prepare an Economic Restructuring Plan. But I have some questions about the requirements for the plan, and I cannot find the answers in the grant manuals or online generally.

I'll try to get in touch with someone that does the grants administration, of course, but just curious if anyone else has experience with these.

kjel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone done one of these? We got the initial grant to prepare an Economic Restructuring Plan. But I have some questions about the requirements for the plan, and I cannot find the answers in the grant manuals or online generally.

I'll try to get in touch with someone that does the grants administration, of course, but just curious if anyone else has experience with these.
Shoot me a PM.