• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Celebrities gone sour

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Inspired by the Hotpants thread....which celebs have gone downhill in a bad way.....

best one I can think of is Carrie Fisher....from Return of the Jedi:

To now:

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Anna Nicle Smith

She was awesome as a Guess Jeans model...and we all know what she is like now.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Re: kathleen turner

The Irish one said:
kathleen turner
Ditto -I've been saying this for years!

Who is the person who played Lois Lane in the 80's version of Superman - Wacccccco!
Airwolf Dude - Jan Michale Vincent - Smack 'em if you got em.
Nick Nolte - Duh.
Col Potter from M*A*S*H

donk

Cyburbian
Kirstie Alley. While she never did much for me as rebbecca on cheers, she is even bigger and less attractive now.

How about the cast of The Facts of Life?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
donk said:
Kirstie Alley. While she never did much for me as rebbecca on cheers, she is even bigger and less attractive now.
And what's with those INSANE Pier 1 commercials. She's freakin' me out, man!

nerudite

Cyburbian
A no brainer...

Michael Jackson!

But... Jack Nicholson is looking scarier and scarier every day. I can't believe that he was dating Lara Flynn Boyle for awhile. Ewwwwwww.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Re: A no brainer...

nerudite said:
Michael Jackson!

But... Jack Nicholson is looking scarier and scarier every day. I can't believe that he was dating Lara Flynn Boyle for awhile. Ewwwwwww.
Ewww on who's part? I just saw a pic of her that makes her look anorexic- it's pretty gross. Although, dating anyone that is old enough to be your grandfather is pretty gross.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Re: Re: A no brainer...

TexasPlanner said:

Ewww on who's part? I just saw a pic of her that makes her look anorexic- it's pretty gross. Although, dating anyone that is old enough to be your grandfather is pretty gross.
Yeah, I know... I don't find her attractive either. But he is just yucky now (he was passable in Chinatown/Five Easy Pieces).

It's hard to say who went sour, because really all these people are just getting old. Like I used to have a big crush on Clint Eastwood during his spaghetti western days... but now he just looks like an old shoe. It's all good for action/detective movies, but please don't put him in another romance a la the Bridges of Madison County. I flipped through the cable movie channels about a week ago, saw the kitchen scene from that movie on t.v. and just shuddered and turned off the t.v. Yech!

el Guapo

Capitalist
donk said:
She is Persona non-grata in the entire State of Kansas after she did a episode of her sucky sitcom where she traveled back to Kansas and she was an enlighted person and all the natives were still intollerant hicks. While that is true in my personal situation, she dissed the good people of Kansas hard.

What was that stupid ass show anyway? Something "closet?"

Habanero

Cyburbian
yeah- sad show really.. Whatever happened to that Dan guy?

hey- is that the host for Survivor on the left?

NHPlanner

Staff member
Re: Re: A no brainer...

El Guapo said:

Was she "psyco hose beast" from Wayne's Wrold 1?
Yes, she was.

NHPlanner

Staff member
KMateja said:
honey, its called aging!

Yes, some of it is age...but...

some of it is adding more than a few pounds....

Robert Redford. Used to be a hottie, but he needs to start abstaining from close ups in make out scenes.

And Margot Kidder is who i was thinking of, Karen Allen was Indiana Jones, right?

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Delta Burke; who was a beauty queen from Orlando and now, well...

On the other hand, Mel Gibson just keeps getting better with age.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
jtfortin said:
Anna Nicle Smith

She was awesome as a Guess Jeans model...and we all know what she is like now.
She was always sour.

Oh, she may have looked better on the outside, but all along she was been full of rot to the bone.