• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Celebrity Crush

biscuit

Cyburbian
I was having a conversation with some friends the other day about which celebrities we would like to erm.. uh.. get to know. I was thinking about this conversation earlier today and got to wondering what the choices around here would be. So fellow Cyburbinites, who is on your celebrity crush list? Start listing!

It was hard for me to name just a few but here's my top 4, for right now at least:

http://www.celebrity-hair-styles.com/charlizetheron1.jpg
Charlize Theron - do they get any hotter?

http://www.crazedcow.com/ashleyjudd/side3.jpg
Ashley Judd - smart hot and southern.

http://www.cherrylips.net/images/shirley_main.jpg
Shirley Manson - sexy, dirty rock chick.

http://www.kbxx.com/beyonce.jpg
Beyonce - bootylicious!

Last edited by a moderator:

carlomarx

Cyburbian
Biscuit-- step away from my women!

OK, Biscuit. Shirley Manson is mine. She's totally my girlfriend. We may have to have words if you keep looking at her like that.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I'm hot again for Demi Moore. Provided she dumps that young punk. I also had a crush on ZG after I saw her pic a few threads down; she's a celeb, right?

Last edited:

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
I have a crush on Penelope Cruz. I can't get over her Spanish accent and deep, mysterious eyes.

I wouldn't kick Catherine Zeta-Jones or Halle Berry out of bed for eating crackers, either. :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Re: Biscuit-- step away from my women!

carlomarx said:
OK, Biscuit. Shirley Manson is mine. She's totally my girlfriend.
Dude, that's not what she told me. She said you were old news and that she was now all about the biscuit.

H

Cyburbian
Okay,

Back in Mississippi there is this Pool and Spa store called Watson’s. Every summer the “Watson’s Girl” would do the commercials in her bathing suit. I had a major crush on her. My now wife, then girlfriend would get so mad and told me the girl was ugly and trashy and that I was disgusting for liking her. I didn’t care, I yam what I yam ;)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Yeah Shirley Manson has got it going on! If you want to find her, I think Garbage is recording a new CD. Last time around I had friends in Madison who reported several Manson sightings.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Huston said:
Okay,

Back in Mississippi there is this Pool and Spa store called Watson’s. Every summer the “Watson’s Girl” would do the commercials in her bathing suit. I had a major crush on her. My now wife, then girlfriend would get so mad and told me the girl was ugly and trashy and that I was disgusting for liking her. I didn’t care, I yam what I yam ;)
My wife calls her the "pool whore" I concur, but in a good way. ;)

H

Cyburbian
EG said:
Nice link, thanks. I'll set the wallpaper on my wifes computer when I get home ;)

NHPlanner said:
Hey! The pool whore is a fellow BSU alum! :)
[/IMG]
Yes I heard she was from Indiana, because people would always say, “She ain’t even from Mississippi, she’s from like Indiana-o-apolis or somthin!”

Ps. I used to visit my cousin in Muncie when he went to Ball State. I had some fun there, ate some burritos as big as my head.;)

martini

Cyburbian
EG said:
My wife christened her: "Freaky Boob Girl" Ever notice the little boob shake she does during "That's Watson's!"? It's acommon misquoted-quote in our house. To see that she has a website is too much! Can't wait to show it to Lisa(my wife).

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Huston said:
Ps. I used to visit my cousin in Muncie when he went to Ball State. I had some fun there, ate some burritos as big as my head.;)
Ahhhh.... La Bamba's. Spent many a 3:00AM there during my college days....

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Charlizse Theron
Eliza Dushku
Brooke Burns
Jamie Lyn Sigler
Britney Spears
Savannah Sampson
Cindy Crawford (still has it)
Molly Sims
Jennifer Lopez
Gwen Stefani
Stacy Keibler
Kelli Kuehne

I could go on....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Andy Dobson said:
How about late celebrities?
Audry Hepburn, just like Katherine Hepburn, will always be considered among the classiest and most attractive women of all time. Even if they never appeared in a small bikini, like the Pool Whore.

JNL

Cyburbian
This thread is way biased... time to bring in some hot guys, starting with Paul Walker from the fast and the furious!

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
OOH - thank you JNL! He's on the top of my list :)

Geez Tim, can you spell implants and silicone posioning. Snikies, those things are huge!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
SW MI Planner said:
Geez Tim, can you spell implants and silicone posioning. Snikies, those things are huge!
From what I know....she's British, a EEE, and natural. That's what I've read in interviews anyway. ;)

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
JNL- I was reading the thread, and just as I got to the second page...I was thinking that EXACT SAME thing, I was thinking : There's no hot guys on here, where the hell is PAUL WALKER??? heheheh, woo hoo baby! That's what I'm talkin about!!!

damn.......he's hot.

inzane

Cyburbian
Submitted for your approval

Here are my crushes. 1) Julia Stiles. She seems real cool and she has a nice girl next-door look. 2) Angela Bassett. She is older about 40 but she is a classic beauty and very fit! (Need proof? see the movie "what’s love got to do with It." and how Stella got her grove back") 3) Lela Rochon. She is not a huge movie star but she has a large group of faithful fan. And the last is Jennifer Lopez. All I have to say is... Good lord!!!!!!

JNL

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
JNL- I was reading the thread, and just as I got to the second page...I was thinking that EXACT SAME thing, I was thinking : There's no hot guys on here, where the hell is PAUL WALKER??? heheheh, woo hoo baby! That's what I'm talkin about!!!

damn.......he's hot.
Oh yes - I just may have to go see 2 Fast, 2 Furious again - hot cars, hot guys... what a great idea for a movie!

Here's another shot:

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
I'm hot again for Demi Moore. Provided she dumps that young punk. I also had a crush on ZG after I saw her pic a few threads down; she's a celeb, right?
Why, thank you, daaahling! It's so good to be adored...

Hmmm...I don't think I've had too many celebrity crushes since my pre-teen days reading Tiger Beat...

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
how about any one of the "bond girls" as in the James Bond movies?

JNL

Cyburbian
Matthew McConaughey.... mmm, not bad - have you seen 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'? Dumb movie but he provides some reasonable eye candy.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I've met Matthew in person, he's not very nice- least that was my impression....

The Paul Walker discussion got me going to all those fan club websites, droooooooling all over his pictures. I'm not too fond of his short hair-clean cut look as much as I'm loving the scruff.

YUMMY.

Runner

Cyburbian
Hmm, let's see:

Nora Jones
Beyonce Knowles
Brooke Burke

Jennifer Lopez
(but she seems to be living the life of her new moniker "J Ho")

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Re: Submitted for your approval

inzane said:
Here are my crushes. 1) Julia Stiles. She seems real cool and she has a nice girl next-door look. 2
I saw some thing with her on MTV and that sealed the deal for me. She is totally down to earth...lives in NYC, still hangs out with her old friends. She ROCKS!

Ashley Judd - anyone who skips the Academy Awards to watch college hoops is a-ok in my book...even if it is Kentucky b-ball.

oulevin

Cyburbian
What the hell. The short list...

Natasha McElhone
Courtney Cox
Tina Fey
Jane Seymour
Naomi Watts
Liz Cho
Elle McPhereson
Kristin Scott-Thomas

Jeff

Cyburbian
I like that blonde chick from Dazed and Confused, the one with the real soft voice, shes in all those cheesy 90s movies.

I don't know what her name is though?

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
Repo Man said:
How about Indie-Rock babe Neko Case:
Repo - thanks for the picture of Neko. I never knew she was hot. Her song "Deep Red Bells" gives me goosebumps. Her voice is gorgeous.

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
A Hot Tort, In My Book...

Elisabeth Rohm AKA Serena Sotherlyn, Asst.DA on "Law & Order.")

Drop dead beautiful, intelligent, saavy...and classy. And available, too, according to one of those "Sunday balor supplement" bios I read recently...

I'm a silly bunt, I guess..

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Marisa Tomei (like George), Tiffany Amber Theisen (as long as I don't have to watch her act) . . .and I've just added Neko Case - thank you.

My otherwise normal 21 year old sister in law has bizarre taste in men: Tom Yorke, Al Pacino (now), Christopher Walken

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Marisa Tomei (like George), Tiffany Amber Theisen (as long as I don't have to watch her act) . . .and I've just added Neko Case - thank you.

My otherwise normal 21 year old sister in law has bizarre taste in men: Tom Yorke, Al Pacino (now), Christopher Walken
I bet she likes Beck, too. Every woman I know who has a bizarre, or quirky taste in men, likes Beck. Heck, my sister is gay as she still thinks he's cute.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Greenescapist said:
I bet she likes Beck, too. Every woman I know who has a bizarre, or quirky taste in men, likes Beck. Heck, my sister is gay as she still thinks he's cute.
I thank God everyday that there are some women (like my wife) with bizarre and quirky taste in men. :)