• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Celebrity Crush

nerudite

Cyburbian

biscuit

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
In my new appreciation of scruffy Canadian men, my crush du jour is Sam Roberts. If only his music was as good as his looks...

Funny, I always imagined you as being all in love with Matthew Good.

Dazed and Confused: My fave was and still is Mila Jovavich(sp)

nerudite

Cyburbian
biscuit said:

Funny, I always imagined you as being all in love with Matthew Good.[/B]

Well... I am. It's a coin toss between my three faves: Jason Lee, Matthew Good and Lance Mountain. But Sam Roberts is decent eye candy...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit said:
Funny, I always imagined you as being all in love with Matthew Good.

I thought Nerudite liked guys that looked like this:

michaelskis

Cyburbian
All I can say is Julia Styles. Something about her. (IF ANYONE KNOWS HER, PLEASE INTRODUCE ME)

carlomarx

Cyburbian
gawkward

Biscuit, not that I'm letting you have Shirley, but I also have these crushes on Geena Davis (ten years ago, before A League of Their Own) and Sandra Bernhardt, esp. during the Reel Wild Cinema days. If I had pics, I'd post 'em.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Well... I am. It's a coin toss between my three faves: Jason Lee, Matthew Good and Lance Mountain. But Sam Roberts is decent eye candy...

I don't know who Lance Mountain is but I sure wish I had that name.

otterpop

Cyburbian
When it comes to celebrity crushes, Salma Hayek comes immediately to mind. Wowser!The woman who plays George Lopez's wife on the "George Lopez Show" too. She is bootylicious. As you can see, I am fond of the Latinas. Which explains why my wife is Colombian.

Re: arrrr

Jen said:
I am into pirates: Depp, Bloom and Rush

Johnny Depp was my 1988 crush man. I have to say, Orlando Bloom is looking mighty tasty in all those Pirates trailers.

And last night we had some contractors come over to give us estimates on new windows. I wish I could have gotten a picture for you ladies. They looked like they belonged in a Diet Coke commercial.

And I'm with Nerudite. Jason Lee.

And what's wrong with Dave Cross? :)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Thanks, Dan for posting Tina Fey. She is the best reason to watch SNL. My fave: indie queen Parker Posey.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Chet said:
I thought Nerudite liked guys that looked like this:

OMG... how did I miss that the first time around! Chet... that's too funny. I love the glasses... but I really like good hair (and he doesn't have much to look at).

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Who is Andrea Parker?

I'll have to agree with the ladies on Orlando Bloom. Strange....I usually like the scruffy ones- but I haven't seen Pirates yet....

donk

Cyburbian
Who is Andrea Parker?

She plays mostly supporting characters. She was on the pretender and is now on a show called less than perfect. (just flipped by and she caught my eye again)

This is not the best image of her.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Celebrity crush

Indeed retro babe - Jan Smithers. I loved WKRP on its first run. I watched the reruns for Jan Smithers alone. I recall reading that prior to being in WKRP she had been in a bad accident that messed up her face. The doctors sure put her back together well. She was just about as beautiful as a woman can be.