• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Celebrity Hotpants!

Ok, confess - on which celebrity does the sun rise and set for you?

Here are a couple of mine:
Jimmy Fallon
Colin Farrell
Paul Newman
And Tom Selleck in his Magnum PI days.

*dreamy sigh*

Jeff

Cyburbian
Jodie Foster
Britney Spears
Jenna Jameson
Britney Murphy
Sandra Bullock
Christina Aguilera
Carmen Electra

There's just so many.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Jason Lee is my all-time favorite celeb. Here he is in all his yummy slackeresque grandeur:

Chris Eigeman could be a close second... not only are they both cute, but they also play sarcastic characters a lot, which only makes things better. :)

Other hotties:
Viggo Mortensen
Goran Visnjic
Christopher Lambert (well, back in the old Highlander movies... I don't know what he looks like now)

I'm sure I can think of more later.

Ooh! I'll jump on the Jason Lee train! He was great in mumford. I'd also get on Kevin Smith faster than Buddy Christ can wink at you!

el Guapo

Capitalist
nerudite said:
Goran Visnjic
My sister briefly chatted with him at an oudoor cafe in Vail over the Christmas Break. They talked about their time in their different armies in Europe. She said he is "dreamy." My brother in law was none too thrilled. He described him as scrawny.

donk

Cyburbian
In no particular order:

Angie Harmon
Winona Rider, how she looked about 5 years ago
The blond ADA on Law and Order SVU
Sarah Jessica Parker, pre sex and the city. Seemed hotter then.
Charlotte - sex and the city.

Not a big star, but still somewhat famous leslie tomlinson, even though I am friends with her husband.

This reminds me of the friend episode where everyone got to pick who they would sleep with even if they were in a relationship and it would not count as a bad thing.

nerudite

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
Ooh! I'll jump on the Jason Lee train! He was great in mumford. I'd also get on Kevin Smith faster than Buddy Christ can wink at you!
Yeah, I fell for Jason Lee hard from the first time I watched Mallrats. Unfortunately he is now doing more movies that I don't care to watch that much (Maid in Manhattan... WTF???)... but he has a new movie coming out in the next year or so that is directed by Kevin Smith, so that will make up for some of the dorky stuff he's been working on lately.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Ok, trying to figure mine out, I've come to the conclusion that I love pretty boys, albeit cornfed pretty boys.

*Vin Diesal - YUMMY!!
*Aaron - this past years bachelor.
*Dean Cain - played Superman - only because I was watching The Division on Lifetime (gasp!) last night and he is on it and looked purty darn good!
*Jerry O'Connel - was in Stand By Me and now in Crossing Jordan as Det. Woody - he's more cute than hot.
*Brad Pitt is adorable, but a little too....little for me.
*Brenden Fraser - especially in George of the Jungle
*Michael Vartan from Alias and Never Been Kissed

As far as women....becuase we all know women are not above critiquing other women ((just ask Tim....))

*I know there was a discussion on here a while back about Jennifer Lopez, and it didn't seem anyone liked her. I personally think she is beautiful, and I'd do her in a minute....((kidding))
*Carmen Electra in a slutty way.
*Tiffany Theissen
*Sandra Bullock

Chad's favorite is Sarah Jessica Parker, and I REALLY don't think she is cute, but that's just my opinion.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
One more I forgot....I know...its one of them female wrestlers.....

Amy Dumas (AKA Lita of the WWF):

nerudite

Cyburbian
donk said:
In no particular order:

Sarah Jessica Parker, pre sex and the city. Seemed hotter then.
How far back are we talking? Are we talking 1982/83 during her Square Pegs days? ;) Fer sure!

donk

Cyburbian
I'm thinking about 7-10 years ago, I have this memory of her wearing this short skirt playing golf on letterman.

NHPlanner

Staff member
donk said:
I'm thinking about 7-10 years ago, I have this memory of her wearing this short skirt playing golf on letterman.
I like to think about the time she costarred with Bruce Willis in Striking Distance....1993 I think.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
I forgot about Joe Millionaire - tonight at 9 baby!! Probably dumb, but he's hot, so I'll probably watch it....
http://www.wvah.com/programs/joemillionaire/joe.jpg

Who is (by the way, what is the contraction of this - I can't think of it to save my life....) Eliza Dushku? Never heard of her...very pretty though...can I get some implants - ooh! ooh!

LL is very nice too. That reminds me...the men in the DMX video for Ruff Ryders Anthem - where they are in prison and working out and all sweaty! Good heavens ;)

http://www.freepot.com/CELEBS/dmx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NHPlanner

Staff member
SW MI Planner said:
Who is (by the way, what is the contraction of this - I can't think of it to save my life....) Eliza Dushku? Never heard of her...very pretty though...can I get some implants - ooh! ooh!
BTW.... :)

Eliza Dushku - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, several movies (True Lies [note - I did not find her hot in True Lies...I'm not that sick], Bring It on [forced by my wife to watch...this is where I "discovered" Eliza], Jay & Silent Bob Strike back [LOVE the leather outfit in this one...])

other films, courtesy IMDB:

Filmography as: Actress, Notable TV Guest Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actress - filmography
(2000s) (1990s)

Kiss, The (2003) .... Megan
Wrong Turn (2003) .... Jessie
City by the Sea (2002) .... Gina
New Guy, The (2002) .... Danielle
Soul Survivors (2001) .... Annabel
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) .... Sissy
Bring It On (2000) .... Missy Pantone
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) TV Series .... Faith (1998-1999, 2003)
... aka "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Series" (1997)
... aka "Buffy" (1997)
Race the Sun (1996) .... Cindy Johnson
Journey (1995) (TV) .... Cat
Bye Bye, Love (1995) .... Emma Carlson
Fishing with George (1994)
True Lies (1994) .... Dana Tasker
This Boy's Life (1993) .... Pearl
That Night (1992) .... Alice Bloom
... aka One Hot Summer (1992)

Couple more pics....

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0261392/AU21_1_02.jpg

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0204946/11

SW MI Planner said:

Eliza is probably most famous for her recurring role as Faith, the evil vampire slayer in the Buffy series. Rob and I used to totally dig that show.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Bring It on [forced by my wife to watch]
Hey - I liked that movie! I want to go see Drumline, but no one wants to go with me. :(

I know who she is now - just didn't know her name....

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Alissa Milano
Kate Beckinsale (Serindipidy, Last Days of Disco)
Katherine Heigl (from that Roswell TV show and various movies)
Rose McGowan (although she did sleep with Marilyn Manson)
Halie Berry
Brooke Burke
Nicole Kidman
Julia Styles
Jamie Lynn Sigler (Sopranos)
Elizabeth Hurley
....I could probably list about 100 more, but these come to mind first

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Doesn't he... erm... putt from the rough?
Not sure, but he can putt from my rough anytime ;)

Oh My GOD, I can't believe I am posting this....I'm in a very weird mood today..... I don't even know what the heck that mean.....

Mastiff

Gunfighter
SW MI Planner said:
Not sure, but he can putt from my rough anytime ;)

Oh My GOD, I can't believe I am posting this....I'm in a very weird mood today..... I don't even know what the heck that mean.....
Ooooookay. ;)

It's a not-so-bad term for homosexual.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Everybody - Take a Tollerance Time Out!

This message brought to you by Compassionate Conservatives. We are not for segregation like that guy we just hung out to dry.

el Guapo

Capitalist
My Dirty Little Secret - Drew Barrymore - No not the kid in ET - The Dancer on Dave Letterman's Desk ;)

The Irish One

I like women in the news (kind of celeb)

From Headline News:
Linda Stouffer
Sophia Choi
Rudi Bakhtiar

MSNBC:
Natalie Morales

Fox: This station has some hotties, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Laurie Dhue
Judith Regan

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Jason Lee
We've got to fourthed now, haven't we? Anyway. I agree.

Viggo Mortensen
As the saying goes, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. I think Orlando Bloom is better looking, though. And apperantly he's from Kent. How come I never meet people that look that good when I'm in Kent? *sigh*

I also wouldn't kick out of bed:
Highlander-esque Christophe Lambert
Dean Cain
Sean Bean (especially if he came with his Sharpe uniform)
John Cussack
*hangs head in shame* Dolph Lundgren

Sorry

Edit

Oh! I forgot. Jason Scot Lee.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
El Guapo said:
Everybody - Take a Tollerance Time Out!
Hey! I put the obligatory NTTATWWT in my post! I wasn't being intolerant, I was just repeating Hollywood gossip...

By the way, I hear Drew is bi-sexual. I was going to mention it before, but I thought you might start stalking her or shoot at a president or something... (Or was that Jodie Foster?)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I'm casting the middle-aged female vote for:
Harrison Ford
Tom Selleck
Mel Gibson
previously mentioned Christopher Lambert in Highlander, where I got my son's name (Conner)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Mastiff said:

Hey! I put the obligatory NTTATWWT in my post! I wasn't being intolerant, I was just repeating Hollywood gossip...

By the way, I hear Drew is bi-sexual. I was going to mention it before, but I thought you might start stalking her or shoot at a president or something... (Or was that Jodie Foster?)
I thought the "compassionate conservative" deal was a huge clue I wasn't beating up on you.

Yes - I'll admit wanting to shoot John Hinkley to impress Jodie Foster in my early days...or was it shooting Fosters Cans to impress Jodie Hinkley in the Gamma Chi's - Hell I was drunk those five years. I wanted to shoot someone. That much I am sure of...

statler

Cyburbian
Katie Holmes (Not when she was anorexic)
Iona Skye (Say Anything, Four Rooms)
Phoebe Cates (I remember her in an early Letterman interview....mmmm)
Jan Smithers (Baily from WKRP) (Though not as much as this guy)
Going old school with Audry Hepburn
and my all time favorite:
Dana Delany (circa her China Beach days)

As you can tell I generally per the cuties over the hotties.

TexasPlanner said:

with an @$$ you could bounce quarters off of!
Remember on the Friends episode when Phoebe bit the @$$ of one of her massage clients because he was such a hottie? Lenny Kravitz would be a whole buffet.