• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Chant with me......Jerry, Jerry, Jerry,Jerry.......Steeeeeeeeeeve

SGB

Cyburbian
That sound you hear is Democrats across the USA breathing a collective sigh of relief!

;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
What a shame. He could have finally pushed through a national White Trash appreciation holiday.

On a brighter note, conservative-republican turned progressive- independent Ariana Huffington has decided to run for Governor of California.

The Irish One

On a brighter note, conservative-republican turned progressive- independent Ariana Huffington has decided to run for Governor of California.
I've always liked her a lot. sweet baklava

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
I've always liked her a lot. sweet baklava
What are her credentials other than being a columnist and talk show guest? Do you trust her switch to being independent/libertarian? I don't really know.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Huffington reminds me of Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Plus she was such a pain that her ex hubby turned gay.

She seems about as qualified as Larry Flint or Arnold.

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
Do you think they would have subtitles?
Yes, the would need subtitles! The battle of the badly accented Europeans to become CA's governor. Strange. I don't think Arnold will run. NYT said that Richard Riordan, former LA mayor, will step in and run. Who knows?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Is there a republican in that state who's NOT running for Governor?

Personally I like what I've been able to understand of Ariana. She expresses a lot progressive/libertarian views that I identify with and is probably more qualified than the car alarm dealing state rep. she's running against.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
hmmm What next? Tom Cruise as a candidate for presidential elections? Is the US becoming the United States of Hollywood? ;)

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
biscuit said:

Personally I like what I've been able to understand of Ariana. She expresses a lot progressive/libertarian views that I identify with and is probably more qualified than the car alarm dealing state rep. she's running against.
you mean the car thief? what a joke.