• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Children photos

SGB

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
This is begging for a baby photo thread.
As inspired by Budgie. Post photos of yours, a friends, neighbors, relatives or strangers' kids.

My son, Douglas, from a family wedding in Portsmouth, NH last fall:

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Don't get me started....I have a slew of them in the gallery....and many people know of my penchant for showing off my daughter! :)

http://www.cyburbia.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=6032&ppuser=3

Some selected highlights of Kylie:

Baby pic:

Showing off her award winning smile:

Cool Sledder:

Halloween last year, with Mommy (one of my favorite all-time pics):

With the new kitten 2 months ago:

Two weeks ago, in my office:

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Michael Stumpf said:
I like the one of her strangling the cat. ;)
She still does that on a daily basis.....and wonders why Cooper runs away from her when he sees her coming. :)

Rem

Cyburbian
SGB said:
My son, Douglas, from a family wedding in Portsmouth, NH last fall:
He looks so worried - maybe he is developing a healthy, male fear of committment. Put any boy near a wedding and it's bound to happen.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I'll take the Zoning Goddess Challenge. Here's one of me (taken in Wisconsin, despite the shirt) from the 1970's. I probably need to say it - I'm the one in the red jacket. Yes, I caught the bass. No the photo hasn't been doctored. Honest.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
SkeLeton from the 80's

Since I have no kids, and a few have already posted their photo from when they where kids, I'll put an mid 80's pic of mine :D

Oh and we did have color photos back then ;) (not colored like in the 60's-70's)

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Now you've done it! Here are a couple pictures of my niece at her recital! Isn't she gorgeous?!?! She'll be 4 in August.

LouisvilleSlugger

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
uh oh, here's another....help, I can't stop!!
those pics are off the hook..they are great!!!! oh my gosh!!!! I loved 'em!!!!! those dresses are very cute, too!! and your niece. very cool! :)