• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Chuck E. Cheese Restaurants = hotbeds of violent crime

Planit

Cyburbian
You know having thought about this for a bit, I'd be pissed too to pay that much for cardboard pizza and watery beer.

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
That's a bit different though. I mean, after a certain time at night, everyone knows that easily 85% of the people in there are drunk!
Interestingly, I'd bet that a similar percentage of problems at Chuck E. Cheese are caused by alcohol but they just start earlier in the day.

DVD

Cyburbian
True, but it's an image thing. If I tell you there was a brawl at Waffle House you might picture a bunch of drunk rednecks at one in the morning. When some says brawl in Chuck-E-Cheese I picture a bunch of soccer moms pulling hair, dads trying to break it up, kids on the side looking shocked, and a giant mouse face palming.

Of course we are not the first to notice - or maybe we are - you can find some good brawls on youtube.

kjel

Super Moderator
True, but it's an image thing. If I tell you there was a brawl at Waffle House you might picture a bunch of drunk rednecks at one in the morning. When some says brawl in Chuck-E-Cheese I picture a bunch of soccer moms pulling hair, dads trying to break it up, kids on the side looking shocked, and a giant mouse face palming.

Of course we are not the first to notice - or maybe we are - you can find some good brawls on youtube.
I was at a Waffle House when it got held up in Spartanburg, SC.