Chuck E. Cheese Restaurants = hotbeds of violent crime

The One

Cyburbian
Pheew!

Boy did I dodge a bullet.....I'm glad RJ took the high road and didn't post that photo of me in front of Chuck E. Cheese, Fresno.....PHEEEW!:-$

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
when you google "Chuck E Cheese violent crime" or "Chuck E Cheese domestic violence," this thread appears on the first page of search results. :D

1800 Block of Fullerton? Lathrop Homes? May fall into the city's definition of "lincoln Park" but not any residents' "West DePaul" would be the realtors name for it

btrage

Cyburbian
My daughter is going to a b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese tonight in the high crime city of Sterling Heights, MI.

I will report whether or not she has to bitch slap some other kids.

DVD

Cyburbian
My daughter is going to a b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese tonight in the high crime city of Sterling Heights, MI.

I will report whether or not she has to bitch slap some other kids.
Be careful, she might get mugged over those tickets.

btrage

Cyburbian
I had a birthday party at that locale when I was about 9 or 10. I blame that for me being the miscreant that I am today.
With my wife still out of town, I will most likely be taking my daughters back there this weekend, since my youngest has some coins she has to use. I kind of like it because I can read and sip on crappy beer while they screw around. It's a good time killer for a single parent.

I'll make sure to report back if I see any criminal behavior.

DVD

Cyburbian
With my wife still out of town, I will most likely be taking my daughters back there this weekend, since my youngest has some coins she has to use. I kind of like it because I can read and sip on crappy beer while they screw around. It's a good time killer for a single parent.

I'll make sure to report back if I see any criminal behavior.
From the article above
Unlike Disney, which clearly knows the secret formula for making both parents and kids happy, Chuck E. Cheese could never figure out the parent part of the equation. While kids walk in ready to rock n' roll, many parents reluctantly walk in holding their ears -- just hoping to survive the next 90 minutes, or so, of sensory overload.

I think you just have to figure out how to tune out the noise, relax, and watch the crime happen.

I had a birthday party at that locale when I was about 9 or 10. I blame that for me being the miscreant that I am today.
Relating this to the previous article about comparing CEC to Dave and Buster's. This area also has something known as Cj Barrymores that was in the area that this place was in. I can remember going there with a bunch of Detroit Cops and Firemen and having a rip roaring time until 2 am in my 20's. Like Dave and Busters it was able to be fun for both kids (daytime) and adults (night). The evening ended up like many CEC stories on this thread with a big brawl in the parking lot over something stupid. At least my side had badges so we were let go!