• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cities of the Future

garethace

Cyburbian
I was just wondering about your comments, observations, opinions or ideas about an article such as this. The writer, an architect by profession here in my country has got a wonderful broad understanding of the changing environment around us.

If you enjoy this essay I would love to hear from you. Perhaps I can link a couple of more, that I have found interesting over the years. Here is Europe unfortunately, I simply don’t get around to checking up what is going on in the States or other parts of the globe. I would be very interested in your reaction to what is going on in the United States of Europe – having made our first European Constitution today, and are using a single currency for over a year – I think everything is becoming very ‘Euro-centric’.

strategic cities ; future architecture

http://www.irish-architecture.com/aai/journal/five/strategic_cities.html