• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

City Confidential

I suppose while everyone in the free world was watching the Sopranos season premiere last night, I was watching a marathon of my favorite show - City Confidential. I'm convinced that the show's creator was a planner or someone with a deep interest in urban planning. Although it chronicles murder cases, the show always depicts the city/community as a character in itself. It discusses the city's history, quality of life, and a variety of other characteristics and traits that most planners are aware of and would typically discuss with others. Any other fans out there? :)

http://www.aande.com/tv/shows/cityconfidential.html

kms

Cyburbian
You know, ABC had a program called "Boston 24/7" or something like that I reaaly enjoyed it. It, too, was about the DA's office and city business, but it did touch on neighborhoods a little.

City confidential sounds like something I'd watch. Is it a cable program? We don't subscribe to cable.