Hi there! 👋 Cleveland Firms

manjulaboyina

Hello Fellow Clevelandites,

I found these linked threads with Clevelandites and thought that this was a good place to shoot my question. I got a job as a Planner in Cleveland and was looking for more firms in the Cleveland area so my boyfriend could join me. He is a planner also and has had some really good private consulting experience in the field. Does anybody know of any place where I could go to find a list or somethin like that??????

Don't seem like there are very many jobs there. It can get difficult if the focus is on just one city.

I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have!

Thanks,

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Sorry I can't help. Maybe you could look at some of the larger firms with offices in several states, or see if the state APA chapter might have a listing they could send you.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
manjulaboyina said:
I got a job as a Planner in Cleveland and was looking for more firms in the Cleveland area so my boyfriend could join me.

Odds are I'll be moving to Cleveland (eastern Cuyahoga County / western Lake County) from Kansas City in a few weeks. PM me, okay?

oulevin

Cyburbian
Welcome to Cleveland! Are you in the City of Cleveland's employ, for Levin grad Chris Ronayne? Anyway, most classmates end up working for CDCs or suburbs. The only private firm I know of off the bat is D.B. Hartt and Associates.

The Irish One

OT

Why would you EVER want to leave Manhattan, Kansas?

When I saw the avatar, I remembered Guapo saying Manhattan was were he'd most like to be and then the question, I knew you'd have a response, El Guapo.

I'm just proud of my stunning memory for random facts that have no practicality.