• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Clube- whoo hoo!!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Congrats. Now get to work.;) Working my way there, too. But I should do it in a few more months. Only taking about 8 or so. Big time slacker I am.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Congratulations! I am definitely not worthy with a lowly 180 in 4 months, it'll be a long time (especially compared to STTG and Rumpy ) I'm just too tired |-)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Well, the Cyburbia mods all chipped in to get you what every good zoning goddess should have - a zoning slave, but
Plannergirl absonded with him and hasn't been seen since. Sorry.

Welcome to the Clube! Now go sneak a nap under your desk to complete your initiation into the slackin'-est clube ever. :)

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Oh ZG, I am so proud of you! What a way to spend your time at work since you are now in an area that permits you to be a great slacker and wear jeans on a regular basis!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
A Harbinger?

OMG that reminds me - I had a dream last night that I moved to a condo in Florida, and found out that my next door neighbor and condo assoc. prez. was none other than the Zoning Godess. And there was a company picnic with three legged races going on in another neighbor's yard, but I was too busy to check it out because I couldnt get my bicycle hooks to hang in the garage rafters properly, and I was busy helping my dad excavate a small wetland in the middle of the cul-de-sac island so he could race remote controlled boats.

What does this all mean?

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Re: A Harbinger?

Chet said:
OMG that reminds me - I had a dream last night that I moved to a condo in Florida, and found out that my next door neighbor and condo assoc. prez. was none other than the Zoning Godess. And there was a company picnic with three legged races going on in another neighbor's yard, but I was too busy to check it out because I couldnt get my bicycle hooks to hang in the garage rafters properly, and I was busy helping my dad excavate a small wetland in the middle of the cul-de-sac island so he could race remote controlled boats.

What does this all mean?

I think it means you'd be a fun neighbor, but as HOA president I'd have to kick your butt.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
I can't believe that you were even in an HOA. Ick. It would go against her grain. Chet, it must mean that ZG has an alter ego that really wants her to be a part of the crowd of beige subdivision type neighbors since she was the prez. Or she is really just trying to control everyone. Hmmmmm...a question for the gods to answer.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Chet said:
I cant! Im too busy trying to hang up my (never used anymore) bike and dredge the wetland, remember?! :)

I'm lost.. is dredging the wetland a euphemism for something?? *must...not...post....dirty......throu.....ah hell...*

ZG- don't let Chet dredge your wetlands!! ;)

CONGRATS ZG!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
I'm lost.. is dredging the wetland a euphemism for something?? *must...not...post....dirty......throu.....ah hell...*

ZG- don't let Chet dredge your wetlands!! ;)

CONGRATS ZG!

I believe my wetlands are protected by the state of Florida, my county, and the covenants of Chet's and my HOA. ... On the other hand, why spoil the celebration of reaching the clube?

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
I believe my wetlands are protected by the state of Florida, my county, and the covenants of Chet's and my HOA. ... On the other hand, why spoil the celebration of reaching the clube?

Not if Jeb has his way and the alligators.

Rem

Cyburbian
Congratulations ZG

I spied 3 Zoning Goddess posts on this thread. I think I'm starting to understand.