• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Coming to you live from South Haven, Michigan

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Coming to you live from South Haven, Michigan on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan.

The Live Beach Cam

Check it out. This is how I survive the summer from my little cubical in the basement.

Check it out another great way to waste time only this is one won't give you carple tunnel.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
the north omaha star said:
My soon-to-be in-laws live in Portage.
Oh... what is there address, I will stop by to let them know that they need a building permit for their bird house.

As for the web site... I am going to book mark it or try to make it my home page.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I like to check out the bridge cams from princess cruises when I need some thing to look at besides my office wall. Some of the locations are pretty nice, and it's interesting to see how large some of the ports are in these tiny little places.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
PlannerByDay said:
Coming to you live from South Haven, Michigan on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan.

The Live Beach Cam

Check it out. This is how I survive the summer from my little cubical in the basement.

Check it out another great way to waste time only this is one won't give you carple tunnel.
Just wanted to bring this Thread back since it is getting warmer out and the Beach People will be out soon.

Enjoy

zman

Cyburbian
How far is that from St. Joseph? (Being the only spot the Z Man has been on the lake or in Michigan.

DetroitPlanner

Cyburbian Emeritus
zmanPLAN said:
How far is that from St. Joseph? (Being the only spot the Z Man has been on the lake or in Michigan.
It might be about a half-hour north of St Joe, tops.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Hmmm. Must be lake effect snow in late May there :-o :-D

(All I got was the banner at the top. No beach cam... :-$ )