• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Concert for George

Budgie

Cyburbian
Uh, is that like Clapton, Ringo and Jeff Beck with 300 back up musicians? Who is that guitar guy?

The Irish One

"Isn't it a pity" that these things get so over produced, yet I don't really mind watching all those people mess around on stage, it's fun.

Sort of OT.
I really like Brainwashed and the rerelease of All Things Must Pass
I got a copy of a cd that's all George doing solo giutar singing various songs from ATMP, really cool.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Who is that guitar guy?
Do you mean Eric Clapton?

Did anyone notice that nearly all of the musicuans up there had gray hair, and the audience was formally dressed? This was a rock concert?

Tom R

Cyburbian
george

I enjoyed it very much. Clapton and Billy Preston were excellent and George's son is a picture image of his dad. Still, it was kinda sad, but All Things Must Pass.