• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Confession is good for the soul.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Spill it. You have to come clean or your soul will burn in hell!

I'll go first. After cussing the X10 camera pop-up ads on almost every web site ever made and thinking only pervs bought one - I just got mine. Not for any pervy activities though. (yeah right you say) No, I bought mine out of laziness. Now when someone rings the door, I can flash the TV over to that channel and see who it is.

Confession is why us who were raised Catholic are so well adjusted. :p

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I cant confess yet

The statute of limitations has not expired.

kms

Cyburbian
I work for a non profit that coordinates litter cleanups, sponsors recycling events and educates people about solid waste issues.... AND I DON"T RECYCLE AT HOME. At least not until there is curbside pickup.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I think that light rail advoactes in Milwaukee are idiots!

How's that for a confession!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Forgive me Father..

I've taken the Lord's name in vain.. God, I don't know how many times. I say the "s" word so much it'd blow your f*&%($* mind. And I hit my sister, but the biotch deserved it!

:)

Oh, and I made my ex-roomate/ex-friend go out of her way to send me a box of stuff with no intentions to ever pick it up/pay for it (sent COD).... twice.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
I only joined the fantasy football league to impress a certain guy.....it worked. ;)
I took ballroom dance in college in order to get the chance to date a certain attractive young woman. It worked.

I can't risk going back to South Dakota. Something about the U.S. Marshalls and an arrest warrant. Damn, I probably shouldn't have said that. Now they'll track me down to my Wisconsin compound - er, home, I mean.

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
My sister received a warning for obstructing the law for something that I said. (I have apologised profusely, but Dad doesn't know it was my fault)

PS (almost forgot) I started aiuchi jui-jitsu at Keele university so that I could do groundwork with several very fit and very attractive lads despite their..um..dating status.

My senior year of college I dated a guy for 4 months because I was too drunk when he asked me to be "mutually exclusive" to say "Hell No". And then cheated on him, at least 3 times that I can remember before breaking up with him, two seconds after he presented me with a stuffed dog that he had HAND SEWED for me. And then he tried to kill himself (but didn't succeed) and after "the incident", each of us were only allowed to frequent the town's bars at wholly separate hours from the other.

That's possibly the worst thing I've ever done. But (and this in NO WAY rationalizes my behaviour) I really was a horrible drunk - The female version of the Simpson's Barney.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
KMateja said:
My senior year of college I dated a guy for 4 months because I was too drunk when he asked me to be "mutually exclusive" to say "Hell No". And then cheated on him, at least 3 times that I can remember before breaking up with him, two seconds after he presented me with a stuffed dog that he had HAND SEWED for me. And then he tried to kill himself (but didn't succeed) and after "the incident", each of us were only allowed to frequent the town's bars at wholly separate hours from the other.

That's possibly the worst thing I've ever done. But (and this in NO WAY rationalizes my behaviour) I really was a horrible drunk - The female version of the Simpson's Barney.
Perchance, did he have a paper boy chasing him for $2??

bturk said:

Perchance, did he have a paper boy chasing him for $2??
Oh man! I'm Beth! Hee. No. But one of my friends was college roommates with the "$2 paperboy" at USC!!!

KMateja said:

Well that just about puts everyone else's sins into perspective, doesn't it? :p

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
It all worked out in the end...

At my first planning job, I secretly dated my boss's daughter for half a year.

We got married in August.

mugbub

BANNED
I confess to severely slacking on the job and posting inappropriate things on this forum. How's that for brutally honest?

mugbub1 said:
I confess to severely slacking on the job and posting inappropriate things on this forum. How's that for brutally honest?
hee. i imagine that is most all cyburbanites!