• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Contest: Cyburbia T-Shirt Design

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Ok, so we know that there are Cyburbia T Shirts already.... But besides the ones with the small logo on the front and web address on the back... there's nothing else!
So, this contest is about a user designed T shirt, all users can create their own design and later the best design is picked, and that one goes to sale!

Categories:
-White T-Shirt (I guess that's the Unisex one) Current Price: US$16 (15.99)

-Women's T-Shirt Current Price: US$16 (15.99)

You may also suggest other categories. Hope you like the idea. :)

martini

Cyburbian
I like the idea. The current T looks a tad, uh, boring(sorry boring designer). There's a shop locally that does custom work on T's and sweats. Go to http://neighborhoodies.com/catalog/default.php to see the work. I like the simple block lettering designs. And it lets EVERYONE know where we're from. Kinda spendy though. That's the only real drawback.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
I think I'm going to make a t-shirt that says "I'm with Rumpy Tuna, Stupid!!" with an arrow pointing at me.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I was thinking something like this one:

Jeff

Cyburbian
....or the "Women of Cyburbia Wet T-Shirt Contest"

Thats more like it.