• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cool Car Ad

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
I've seen that before, very cool. Apparently it took over 600 takes to get it right. Long day. A friend's son had to do something like that for his physics class and there were all these items that had to be included. I wish I had to do that project for my high school physics class, could have made it more interesting.

boiker

Cyburbian
I really like the style of this accord....too bad they wont sell them in the states.

bestnightmare

Cyburbian
boiker said:
I really like the style of this accord....too bad they wont sell them in the states.
Actually, you're in luck - they do sell it here! it's called the Acura TSX, and just received rave reviews from Car and Driver. It's slightly smaller than the U.S. spec Accord, but still spacious. For about 27k it comes fully loaded with everything standard, including a juicy 2.4L I-4 i-VTEC version of the 4 found in the Accord, but bumped up to 200bhp from 160. serve it up with the six speed manual, and say no more. It competes well with the Audi A4 and Saab 9-3.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I must say that this ad is quite remarkable, very interesting and innovative.

Looks like it's a good car too :D I hope it comes here soon ;)