• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cork, Ireland

el Guapo

Capitalist
Most Americans with Irish roots love to hear about the homeland. I am not an exception. Please tell us all you feel up to sharing. And if there is a place here you want to learn about I am sure someone will share. Thanks.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
El Guapo said:
Most Americans with Irish roots love to hear about the homeland. I am not an exception. Please tell us all you feel up to sharing. And if there is a place here you want to learn about I am sure someone will share. Thanks.
I have Irish roots in Larne, and would love to hear about the homeland.

If its just generally places in ireland, check out this area of the site, as I keep adding photographs of new places every week.. its what i spend my weekends doing....

http://www.irish-architecture.com/buildings_ireland/

some counties have more information than others at the moment but i'm starting to do more and more of the larger towns and cities...

the dublin section is pretty expansive