• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Corporate Challenge -- help with my scavenger hunt

nerudite

Cyburbian
Just wondering if someone else is participating in a Corporate Challenge this year, and if so, could I scam a copy of your handbook? (I could also use an old one from 2003). A Corporate Challenge handbook from another participating city is an item on our 'scavenger hunt' list.

For those of you that have never heard of the "corporate challenge", it's an olympic-like amateur sports competition (and fun stuff like scavenger hunts) that various large employers participate in within a metropolitan region.

nerudite

Cyburbian
It's still going... for a few more weeks. So far the scavenger hunt part of the corporate games isn't going so well but our City is doing okay in the real sports events.

I'm just a freak for scavenger hunts... I don't know why, but I've always loved them. :)