The LIDL chain has opened on the east coast of the US, and there are several real estate site acquisition positions listed here. Heavy travel within market.
- Analyze local ordinances and zoning codes to determine development parameters
- Oversee the due diligence and entitlement process for ground-up and/or takeover development opportunities including rezoning, site plan approval, Department of Transportation (DOT) permits, environmental permits, building permits, and all other permits and approvals required for development
- Represent Lidl US to local governmental entities and the public including facilitating community meetings and public hearings
- Ability to use mapping/GIS software
- Bachelor’s degree required minimum
- 2 – 4 years of experience in related field required
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in a related field will meet the education and related experience requirements