• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia Death Match #1 : El Guapo vs. Mike D.

Deathmatch: El Guapo vs. Mike D.

• El Guapo wins!

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Mike D. wins

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Its a draw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • None of the above, let me expound below:

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Opening a can of virtual whoop-ass. Who'd win this bout.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Mike's tokes too much before the fight and passes out, therefore El Guapo and his arsenal of weapons wins the bout.

:)

el Guapo

Capitalist
I'm a lover - not a fighter.

"All the people of the world win when peace is universal." - 1986 Mahatma El Guapo

"I believe you Bill!" - 17 Aug 1998 El Guapo

"Please let me shoot some Air Pirates" - Hanoi El Guapo - August 22, 1972

"I think we can work with Saddam. I just have a good feeling about this guy." - UN Ambassador El Guapo Jan 31, 2003

BKM

Cyburbian
El Guapo has the cooler signature quotes. The coolness factor alone (plus the arsenal) brings the "smell of victory."

nerudite

Cyburbian
I haven't voted yet... is it a bareknuckle kind of deal... or are we talking guns and stuff? That may change my mind! ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:
I haven't voted yet... is it a bareknuckle kind of deal... or are we talking guns and stuff? That may change my mind! ;)
The Only Rule: There are no rules!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
I think they both fall over laughing at each others war stories and in the end Mike wins becouse hes in better shape to stand the lack of air laughing from laughing so hard

donk

Cyburbian
That smell in the air is not victory, it is coming from Mike's bong.

Mike takes a haul, blows the smoke into EG's eyes, temporarily blinding him, then when the munchies hit gives EG a powerbar , choking the life from EG.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Donk,
My mamma weaned me off the teat with Jerry Garcia's bongwater. I can handle a little smoke in the eyes and lord knows I've ate my share of Little Debbies.

So...I pidddddy da stoner foooool that blows smoke in Guap's face.

I'm calling you out 'D.

Planderella - Say it aint so??? Sure I play the psyco gun nut planner on Cyburbia, but you know secretly I can't wait to get to Bed, Bath and Beyond in my Volvo after work for some throw rugs.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Well, if it was a three-way with both guys and SW MI Planner, I'm sure she could defeat both Mikey and Guappie!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Three way - did he just say three way? Didn't we have a prior discussion over this very topic once? ;)

"I like velvet." - Source that quotation

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
El Guapo said:
Three way - did he just say three way? Didn't we have a prior discussion over this very topic once? ;)

"I like velvet." - Source that quotation
Yes, but it involved me, PlannerGirl, and Dennis Quaid. And it was just one time when I was in college.

Anywho... It appears EG is ahead in the polls, so I beleive its his duty to present us with Cyburbia Deathmatch #2.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Ahead in the polls on a holiday week!!

I think we would see better results if this were conducted at another time....

Now where did I leave my crack pipe??

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Can Mike out-bike a .45 caliber round?

Sorry, but I'm going with the well-armed guy.

Eventually, if the death matches continue, the final round will just be a gunfight between the two Cyburbianites with the largest arsenals.

We need some crusty, haggard old-school Western Planner-reading type on here, someone who has survived being the sole planner in a rural Wyoming or Montana county for 20 or 20 years. They'd definitely make it to the final round.

donk

Cyburbian
EG, your reply to mike's smoke would be to lock him in the bathroom the morning after you've consuming a keg of home brew and a batch of kimchee.

Mike, did I miss something? When did you become fabulously proud? Did you lose a bet?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:
We need some crusty, haggard old-school Western Planner-reading type on here, someone who has survived being the sole planner in a rural Wyoming or Montana county for 20 or 20 years. They'd definitely make it to the final round.
Perry Norton? :)

(just kidding Perry Norton)

el Guapo

Capitalist
donk said:
EG, your reply to mike's smoke would be to lock him in the bathroom the morning after you've consuming a keg of home brew and a batch of kimchee.

Mike, did I miss something? When did you become fabulously proud? Did you lose a bet?
Sweet Jesus - there isn't enough baking soda in the world to remove the stench from that room afterwards! But you know, I think he'd enjoy a few wheat beer and some Korean "go salad"

Where is 'D?

Jeff

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Can Mike out-bike a .45 caliber round?

Sorry, but I'm going with the well-armed guy.
Remember, Mike is a Life Member of the NRA also, and Mike was in Marines, not the Army. We shoot better ;)

....and I'm fabulous for the chick vote ;)

Sorry Mike, I had to go with Guapo. If the premise was a street fight, I'd put my money on Mike (sorry Guap) and if you had equal access to weapons, I'd vote draw. But with no rules, I think Guapo has Mike out-arsenal-ed.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Geez, haven't been around all day, and look what I missed?

And how the hell did I get invovled in this Beaner ;)

El Guapo said:
(First look at my new avatar)

kelly Ur momma lok perrty in my tela scope. des she like beer?
no beer, but half a berry wine cooler and she's dancing on a picnic table.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
KMateja said:
no beer, but half a berry wine cooler and she's dancing on a picnic table.
Mah mah whut a purdy mouth ya have Mrs Brown...

eeek! ok, i am *really* glad this isn't the day my mom shows up on the boards like she threatened to.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
heh, When I fisrt saw this therad in the main page, I thought it would be EG vs me :p I still remeber those flaming disscusions I had :p ;)

Personally I don't like this popularity contests, but what the hell...there's threads for everyone here ;) If you don't like it you don't post in it... (or not much :p)

Skel - I wouldn't really call these popularity contests. There was a show on MTV called Celebrity Death Match, where they would use Claymation to animate two celebrities who would then fight each other to the death using their various special talents. For example, if we did a KMateja v. Mugbub (not to pick on Muggie), but I totally think he/she could kick my @$$, but if we did a popularity contest, I should imagine I might fare differently in that poll. :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SkeLeton said:
heh, When I fisrt saw this therad in the main page, I thought it would be EG vs me :p I still remeber those flaming disscusions I had
Ehhh. it was all just sqaubbling and bickering .

BTW - I'm changing my vote to Mike D. After his raging "coming out" party, Mike D. beyotch slaps El Guapo, beats him with his purse, and steps on his neck in those size-13 pumps.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
My vote has to go to my fellow Army and Gulf War I veteran, El Guapo. He also possesses ordinance ;) that can hit Southern Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.