• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia Death Match #5 : Zoning Gangsta vs. Zoning Godess

Death Match #5 Gangsta vs. Godess

• Gangsta : My reason is discussed below

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Godess : My reason is discussed below

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • DRAW : My reason is discussed below

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Terminator will kick em both (AKA Other) My reason is discussed below

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Godess. Wit, Beauty, and Enthusiasm always beats Brut Force.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Who the hell is the gangsta? They get my vote though anyway, sounds tuffer.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
You see... I know that zoning godess is fine.... I do not even know who gansta is.

Oh, and gansta give me thoughts of urban problems... (hmmm what do we want to cure?)

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Goddess. Experience wins over the newbie. ;)

ecofem

Cyburbian
Goddess. Everyone knows goddesses have both supernatural power and the power of estrogen.... lethal :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Gangsta sounds tough but I think it's all talk. Goddess is a mother, a planner and probably one bad mamma jamma! The Zoning Goddess gets my vote.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Gangsta! I don't like the Goddess. (Just kidding, of course. :) )

It really isn't a fair match. We know nothing of Zoning Gangsta. How about an intro?

Habanero

Cyburbian
Hmm, it's a toss up, since I don't know much about Gansta I'd have to say Goddess, she's all powerful.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Let me tell you, I have worked with the Goddess and she can kick anyone's butt!!!! Why do you think that we call her the Zoning Goddess?!!! She rocks! She doesn't let developers get away with the crap that they are trying to pull! Very few people could ever reach the Goddess status and let me tell you, she has been one for a very long time. Go ZG!!!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Trail Nazi said:
Very few people could ever reach the Goddess status and let me tell you, she has been one for a very long time. Go ZG!!!
Welcome Back Trail Nazi!

BTW - Awesome backhanded compliment! ;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'm still waiting for the Zoning Bizzatch and the Zoning Whore.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:
I'm still waiting for the Zoning Bizzatch and the Zoning Whore.
I beleive we left them on the Houston APA board along with Planning Hookah and Rael

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Welcome Back Trail Nazi!

BTW - Awesome backhanded compliment! ;)
OK, Trail Nazi is a tad younger than me, but she IS one of the original Zoning Goddesses along with another former co-worker.

Speaking of former co-workers, there are a couple who I would be glad to nominate as Zoning Whores, but they're not all women (bend over and smile at the developer, guys!).

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Welcome Back Trail Nazi!
Thanks for welcome back.

BTW - ZG is correct, we worked with many Zoning Whores and Prostitutes. Hell, the director of the department is the biggest pimp ever.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Trail Nazi said:
Thanks for welcome back.

BTW - ZG is correct, we worked with many Zoning Whores and Prostitutes. Hell, the director of the department is the biggest pimp ever.
Well I resemble that comment but without the zoning part. I'll still respest you friday morning. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.