• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia Death Match #9 (as inspired by Britney's new look)

Battle of the Pop Princesses

• Britney

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Christina

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Stacey's Mom

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I don't know who Stacey's Mom is, but she's got to be better than the other two!

Last edited:

H

Cyburbian
However, Shakira blows them both away :)

EDIT: Comment is based on looks alone, I dont really care about the talent. :) :)

carlomarx

Cyburbian
I feel obliged to respond.

Britney's hotter, Christina's WAYYY sleazier.

to paraphrase/plagiarize ...someone... Britney could escape the crumbs-in-bed expulsion, whilst Christina would suffer the ostracizing punishment if she even rolled over too much.

Thing is, though, Christina would probably expect it, so she'd be on her best behaves. Britney, however, has that alabama lack of common sense that's so cute and annoying at the same time.

I've given this subject more than a bit of thought.

carlomarx

Cyburbian
Let's see Stacey's mom! I'm totally curious.

...or am I missing an inside joke (yet again)?

biscuit

Cyburbian
carlomarx said:
Britney's hotter, Christina's WAYYY sleazier.

to paraphrase/plagiarize ...someone... Britney could escape the crumbs-in-bed expulsion, whilst Christina would suffer the ostracizing punishment if she even rolled over too much.
Although, Christina looks like she could/would do things while she was there that would make a Bangkok hooker blush. And she can sing better.

That said, Anyone who watches MTV has to notice that Christina sounds like a little ghetto street thug everytime she opens her mouth for an interview. She's all like, "Yeah, ya know. Jez reprezentin' my peoples on da skreet, Yo." This cracks me up because in reality she is from the upper-middle-class, whitey-town, Pittsburgh suburb of Wexford. I don't know if she' s talking like that to build Hip-Hop cred or what but the closest she probably ever came to being "skreet" while growing up in Wexford was listening to her older neighbors Kid 'n Play albums. For this reason alone I must vote Britney.

Last edited:

carlomarx

Cyburbian
And she can sing better.
They sing?

I always just saw them as icons. Like team mascots. "Go, Britney, marry that Justin."

...seeing them break up was like seeing a good player leave your favorite team.

Uh... Not that I care too much...

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
i used to love Christina now they are both gutter sluts. Yes Christina has a better voice but the whole ghetto thing has to go

NEXT

Stacey's Mom is the name of this song that's about some pubescent kid having fantasies about his "girlfriend's" hot mom. I saw the video on MTV a few times.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Stacey's Mom is the name of this song that's about some pubescent kid having fantasies about his "girlfriend's" hot mom. I saw the video on MTV a few times.
Great MILF song by the great band Fountains of Wayne.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Nice "up to the minute pop culture reference"

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
I changed my vote to Stacy's mom (since I can do that).....Stacy's mom is Rachel Hunter. mmmmmmm......