• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia dreams...

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Apparently you all are in my thoughts more than I know...

Last night, in my dream, I had a huge party, with a band and everything. Not a hoity toity black tie party mind you. More like a keg stand type of gathering.... The band did a lousy rendition of "Killing in the name" by Rage Against the Machine. For what it's worth, they got boo'd.

Kind of a wild and crazy time...let's leave it at that ;)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Did I pee behind the bar in the basement?? Not a real kegger if I didn't.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Now that's what I call a real dream party! ;)

Slightly OT: I've got a friend that when drunk, he'll pee on nearly anything- marked a stove one in an apartment. heee.

Jeff

Cyburbian
SW MI Planner said:

Nope, but people were making out behind the bar :)
And I didn't pee on them??

You can tell it was only a dream then....

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
SW MI Planner said:

Nope, but people were making out behind the bar :)
Who was Plannergirl making out with? El Guapo? Bturk? Prudence?

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
I don't remember who, just that there were people back there and that Mike didn't pee on them!

What's crazy, is I don't know what most of you all look like, but yet, you were all there, and I knew you to look at you.

One of the girls from Real World was there too. What the heck was I thinking....

If a Real World girl was there, then she was probably the one making out with someone. What a bunch of hoochies! (the Real World Girls - not the Cyburbanites)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I had a dream that involved cyburbia the other night - but I can't remember what happened. I think we were all in a classroom together or something.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
I had a dream that involved cyburbia the other night - but I can't remember what happened. I think we were all in a classroom together or something.
I like SW MI Planner's dream better. I had more fun there. A classroom? What were you thinking?

Jeff

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
You're weird man.....

We don't want you in our clube anymore. We just like to talk about booze and cheap women around here....not classrooms.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:

You're weird man.....

We don't want you in our clube anymore. We just like to talk about booze and cheap women around here....not classrooms.
Unless of course your classroom was like that "Hot for Teacher" video... I'm sure that would go over well in this arena...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:

Unless of course your classroom was like that "Hot for Teacher" video... I'm sure that would go over well in this arena...
It will until Mike's Golden Showers start, then all bets are off! ;)

Jeff

Cyburbian
No obsession here....

I was just merely pointing out the fact that when in college at the fraternity house during parties, we were too drunk and lazy to walk upstairs to pee, so we went behind the bar....nobody was ever the wiser, not even the girl who would be standing on the other side of the bar :) .

It's really disgusting I know....that's not even 1/4 of it though.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
I don't recall ever having a Cyburbia related dream. This other forum I belong to, I was having dreams almost every other night for a time. I even posted some of my dreams on that forum. But I'm not really here enough for it to affect my dreams.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
bturk said:

Tell us who! I'm guessing Dan and PlannerGirl!
Behind the bar. but not making out. You see, PlannerGirl's been very naughty lately, so I'm keeping her tied up and tucked away. If she promises to be good, I may let her out. Maybe.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:

Behind the bar. but not making out. You see, PlannerGirl's been very naughty lately, so I'm keeping her tied up and tucked away. If she promises to be good, I may let her out. Maybe.
Actually for as know the two of you, I imagine that PG would be doing the tying and tucking...