• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia gear and the DPRK -a connection

The Irish One

Well I publicly admit/confess that I have been looking at the gear section of the site. I like my coffee cups and the cyburbia cup looks cool to me. So is this the frosting on the cyburbia nerd/addict cake or what? I'm not ashamed, I'm actually happy to find another cup to buy. Are you satisfied with your purchase?

THE CONNECTION WITH DPRK

I was also searching the DPRK site and when checking their gear I was sent to the same Cafeshops site cyburbia uses. Now I'm just stunned at the commie dictatorial roots of this site, but I'm still buying my mug.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
I bought the "Damn Commie Planner" coffee mug, and display it proudly on my desk. However, besides myself, I think only three other people really *get* it. I've had to explain it to a few :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
I enjoy fresh Java from my Conservative Planner's mug, yet I still long for my days under the Great Leader(tm).

Jeff

Cyburbian
Yes....

The three of you are officially "Cyburbia Nerds"

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Make it four, I bought the T shirt

el Guapo

Capitalist
Mike DeVuono said:
Yes....

The three of you are officially "Cyburbia Nerds"
Mike, maybe you could pick up the DPRK Cyburbia Tobacco Water Pipe featuring the likeness of the Great Leader (tm)?

[ot]I took two art courses in college. One was sculpture and the other pottery. The first day in pottery the prof jumps up on the main work table and says "No Bongs will be made in this Class. I know what a bong looks like. I have made them myself, but if you try to make a bong in my class you will receive an F for the semester. Is that clear to everyone?.....Oh, you can work on separate projects outside of class as long as you keep them locked in that locker over there." Then he winked. Thus 19 of 20 students made bongs and kept them in their lockers out of sight until they were ready for transport and testing. [/ot]

Jen

Cyburbian
LOL I am wearing my comfy BIG CYBURBIA sweatshirt right now!