• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Cyburbia Nuptials Greeting Card

biscuit

Cyburbian
I'll congratulate you the same way my friends did me...
WHY? What are you doing!;)

Best wishes to both of you

nerudite

Cyburbian
Congrats! Post pictures next week... that way we can photoshop peter pan and MikeD in to your reception :)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Congratulations on getting married. Don't hurt yourself during the chicken dance

And remember that Marriage is a gentle wind. Marriage is holding hands in the falling snow. Marriage is a young fawn's love in the springtime. Marriage is marriage most high everlasting love angel puppy heart rapture bunny cupid valentine. :h::h::h:

Hey, its a greeting card thread!

pete-rock

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Congrats! Post pictures next week... that way we can photoshop peter pan and MikeD in to your reception :)

Thanks so much!!!!

How 'bout I post pictures of the bachelor party on Friday night? that way the photoshoppers can be really creative.

Let me tell you about Mrs. pete-rock. Being a non-planner, she wonders what the fuss is about with Cyburbia. But she has been so loving, supportive, and just plain committed to us that I would've been a fool not to ask her to marry me.

Thanks again from everybody.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Continued love, happiness, and good health to both of you! :) Oh, BTW, Planderella and I expect a similar greeting when it's our time. LOL :)

donk

Cyburbian
Rule #1- NEVER EVER allow any form of recording device at the bachelor party. ;)

Congrats and good luck together.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Big Easy King said:
Continued love, happiness, and good health to both of you! :) Oh, BTW, Planderella and I expect a similar greeting when it's our time. LOL :)

I hear that- but I'll be an attention wh*re and post my pictures ;).

Have a wonderful day Pete, I hope your bride is not stressed (or bridezilla for your sake). Hope you have continued happiness in your life together!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
ditto on the congrats!

dont know what more I can add or even try being witty.

Rem

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Wow, a mixed marriage: Cyburbian and non-Cyb. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
Good point ZG - I wonder how the kids will be raised?