• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Cyburbia schwag

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Sneak preview at ...

Code:
[url]http://www.cafepress.com/cyburbia,cyburbia1,cyburbia2,cyburbia3,cyburbia4,cyburbia5,cyburbia6[/url]

More items will be added, and the page will be fine-tuned in the coming days.

I'll write more about the future of Cyburbia in a bit; I've got to get back to work. It's not going anywhere for now, though. :)

Bullwinkle

Cyburbian
I just checked out the t-shirts and coffee mugs in the Cyburbia Schwag section. Great Stuff!! I ordered a "Planner fuel" coffee mug and can't wait to get it.

By the way, what exactly does 'schwag' mean?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I've got a design in the works ... stay tuned!

seannelson

I don't know if anybody else would be interested, but what about bucket-hats? I could use a new golf/goin' out hat.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Okay ... the sprawling mousepad is up, and I'll be working on the caps and bucket hats.

el Guapo

Capitalist
I'm swagging baby!

I got mine and now my life is complete. Coffee with the Gipper. :)

Good quality mug; bright and crisp colors, nice and tall with a roomy handle. These cafepress guys are OK!

Good swag.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
giff57 wrote:
Got my t shirt too... Looks great.
... and if Cornholio says it looks great, it must be great! :)

Thanks, guys!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Re: Re: Cyburbia schwag

Dan Tasman wrote:

... and if Cornholio says it looks great, it must be great! :)

Thanks, guys!
I am cornholio!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Add it to the punch list. Have to update the logo and the CafePress store. There's so much else on the plate right now, though.