• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Cyburbia World Clock

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Since this forum has already expanded enough to cover quite a lot of time zones, I decided to make a world clock so people could know what time is it for other cyburbianites :)

Click here for the latest update.

Please consider that the maximum is 16 cities and that each city represents a time-zone, so if your city is not there, but in a time-zone already shown please do not reply here for me to update it with a city that's already in a time-zone. If your time-zone is not shown, please do reply with your city name and country. :)

EDIT: Just realized I had the wrong link :p

Last edited:

JNL

Cyburbian
Nice workSkeL, checked it out... but isn't it past your bedtime? :-D

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
is this deja vu? i thought that i saw this in a thread a long time ago...could be wrong though...not the first time.

regardless...We Love Thees Clocks!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Yeah, it's inside Cardinal's thread for the cyburbia world map; but I decided to make a separated thread now :)