• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah, is in my eager, fantasy-nerd hands!!!

BKM

Cyburbian
I guess I'm not very literary, but I enjoy much of Stephen King's work. And, the Dark Tower series, to me, is up at the pinnacle of the fantasy genre. I'm happy to see thatn he will be finishing it this year!

I especially enjoyed the last volume, Wolves of the Calla, even if it was a bit of a cul-de-sac in the story's overall plot.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Wow. That series has fallen off my radar. Probably because the series has taken forever for him to write. I am a fan of this series, though I am not a fan of recent Stephen King work. Guess I need to re-read the first three that I own and get started on the newer editions.

I haven't gotten into the series. Is it done now? I vastly prefer to discover a good series AFTER they're all finished, so I'm not sitting around, harboring resentment for the author for being such a slack ass and taking their time getting the next one out. Do you hear that, JK Rowling???

BKM

Cyburbian
Downtown: That's why I've started buying the series that I like. Some authors I've completely given up on because I can't keep track anymore when I check 'em out at the library.

He has finally finished writing the series. and the final (Volume VII), the Dark Tower, will be published this fall.