• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Deep Throat

Granted, I was a mere baby when Watergate happened but I have always been fascinated with this part of history. These students believe they have discovered the true identity of Deep Throat . Any believers or naysayers?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Oh, thats not what I thought this post was about when I read the title... bummer.

Anyway. It seems plausible.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Planderella, You tease you

You can't title a threat something like that and then start a political discussion. No fair leading me on like that.

Anyway. I could believe he could be Deep Throat. Although I still find the Pat Buchannon idea plausable. After all, he still likes to talk and talk and talk about how others are doing wrong. But somehow I believe that there was no one singular Deep Throat. I'm sure Woodward had moe than one source in the Nixon White House.