• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Fantasy football 🏈 Defensive Player Poll - Closed - Individual Players

Defense

• Individual Defensive Players

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Team Defenses

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
By vote of the league, we will again have Individual Defensive Players.

Last edited:

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I liked the individual defensive player option from last year, but I can live with either.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
I liked the individual defensive player option from last year, but I can live with either.

I enjoyed the individual player option also. I'm still on board with either option.

Go Big Easy Kings!

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
I'm familiar with team defenses, not individual players from the ffl I play in. I'm not opposed to individual players, I'm just more comfortable with the whole team concept. Let the majority decide.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
donk said:
I liked individual players.

Assuming only people with a team voted... it's over.

If we get to 13 (14 when we find our last member), and a team owner didn't vote, speak up!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
You know... I'd really like to figure out who's voting that doesn't have a team. Maybe it needed to be in bigger letters and a different color...

HEY DOPEY, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TEAM...

DON'T VOTE!​

Status
Not open for further replies.