• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂
  • If you're returning to Cyburbia, your old password should still work with your username. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it here. If your email changed, or you can't get into your account, follow these instructions.

Design guidelines for established industrial districts

I am looking for good examples of design guidelines for established industrial districts. We are preparing an overlay district for an older commercial corridor that
developed along a rail line. Current uses include manufacturing, auto related services, and in some locations retail. The goals overlay district are improving the appearance of the district to potential industrial users and to mitigating the negative impact the district has on immediately adjacent residential uses.

BCF

Cyburbian
Design Guidelines for Established Industrial Districts

I'm dealing with a situation somewhat like this at the moment (although my project will wind up removing design guidelines specific to the industrial area. Send me some email if you'd like and we can discuss it.

Design Guidelines for Established Industrial Districts

We are currently working on design guidelines for a industrial redevelopment project in a historic rail corridor. We are incorporating sustainable design and TND principles. If you have found any examples, let me know.

-Thea