Indeed ad has more details. Sorry I can't find the salary.
- Experience developing new urban design & planning project proposals, providing strong design direction on projects, and experience winning public support for such proposals.
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills, excellent conceptual design skills with land use and physical planning experience, and inherent curiosity to explore new methods and opportunities to think outside the box.
- Comfortable with large group facilitation, public presentation and community engagement.
- Highly-motivated, self-directed planner who has initiated, developed and implemented complex and multi-use urban planning projects • Assertive and collaborative individual capable of maintaining momentum.
- High ethical judgment, understands confidentiality in all aspects of work; shows a commitment to work and dedication to the project
- Master’s degree in urban planning or business administration with a focus on real estate finance and development or relevant field strongly preferred.
- 10+ years successful experience in managing large scale developments, capital projects, and pre-development activities.