• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Did the clock get stuck?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Is it just me or is time going REAL slow today like 2002 does not want to let go?

ugh come on let me out of here!!

plannerkat

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
Is it just me or is time going REAL slow today like 2002 does not want to let go?

ugh come on let me out of here!!
And of course our management refuses to let us out before 5 unless we use annual leave. Grrr... Never mind the fact that there's a freakin' parade and football game tonight and downtown traffic is going to be a nightmare!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ditto

the feds let their folks out at 2
most private industry closed at 2:30 or 3

here we sit with not a single phone call

sigh

Habanero

Cyburbian
Lucky dogs, I just had an hour counter call- I think they wanted to know the zoning history on any subdivision that was ever considered within 4 sq miles of their possible new home.. and then they wanted me to predict the future for the railroad by their house. ugh.

Go clock GO!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Our workday ended at 3:00. Unfortunately, nobody got around to telling me until 3:15.