• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Discuss.....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
I'm bored, and we haven't done one of these in a while.

OK...discuss.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
this is terribly disturbing. I'm gonna have nightmares now--unless it's a WMD??

SGB

Cyburbian
omg.....

That's just bizarre!

Tell me that's not your photoshop work, NHP!

Coragus

Cyburbian
This is a very creative, wonderfully artistic creation from a somewhat sick mind. I'd be very interested to see what "its" dance looked like.

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
disturbing...truly disturbing! I don't think I can stop laughing at the photoshop-ed pic! My CM is looking at me like I'm crazy!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I cannot begin to even think about this image

Cardinal

Cyburbian
ROTFLMAO. That is one of the best ones we've had in a long time.

Discuss... well, is this maybe why the Raelians (sp?) haven't talked much about human cloning lately?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
hum... well at least it's what it says... WEIRD! (and I might add a little bit disgusting?)

Now, who can put a good caption for that image?

Rem

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
hum... well at least it's what it says... WEIRD! (and I might add a little bit disgusting?)

Now, who can put a good caption for that image?
Skel, talking about wierd stuff, how do you explain this? If you have ocean outfall sewerage systems in Chile, maybe it is a giant prophylactic?

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
My first impression: reminds me of the half-man, half-flatworm on an old episode of "The X-Files."

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Rem said:
Skel, talking about wierd stuff, how do you explain this? If you have ocean outfall sewerage systems in Chile, maybe it is a giant prophylactic?
OMG! Let's sens samples to France! The French will eat anything!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
NHPlanner said:
No, this would be my photoshop work...
yeah, i was actually thinkinh you'd be doing that. didnt think it would be that quick though. BTW - why couldnt you use michaelskis? Hes the 9.5 after all.

EDIT: But it does remind me of the 3rd of July party I went to after Summerfest. (I'll share that one with the mods only thanks)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
LOL... I really don't know what the hell it is but it sure is weird!
And yes... we do have outfall sewerage systems in much cities here.. well what do you expect from a 3rd world country? perfect sewerage treatment plants? we do have them, but only in big cities, like Santiago... (although Valdivia also has one.. but it isn't very advanced.. sure it stops us from filling the river with shit (literally), but it only holds down the solid things)

Rem

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
LOL... I really don't know what the hell it is but it sure is weird!
And yes... we do have outfall sewerage systems in much cities here.. well what do you expect from a 3rd world country? perfect sewerage treatment plants? we do have them, but only in big cities, like Santiago... (although Valdivia also has one.. but it isn't very advanced.. sure it stops us from filling the river with shit (literally), but it only holds down the solid things)
Skel, don't be so self critical - Australia in an Island Nation, depends so much on its beaches and coast for its economic health, is one of the driest continents on earth, considers itself a modern economy and we have hundreds of ocean outfalls.