• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Do dreams come true?

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Involving Madonna lowers the intensity of this dream just a bit. Who would you replace Madonna with? Jillian Barberie get my vote. She is one of the best things to come out of Canada.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Do dreams come true?

Mike D. said:
Yeah, Mike. Like we would really like to see you with them. Of course we could see who has smoother legs. Maybe you can get some leg shaving tips.

martini

Cyburbian
actually I don't think I'd leave anyone out. Think about it: youthful enthusiasm from Britney(oh my! look at it!), a bit of dirtyness from Anna, and from Madonna experience and unique, ah, positions.

The Irish One

martini has got the right idea. But if you could replace her with another "experienced" woman, who would it be? This could lead to a new thread, what celebrity women have aged really hot?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I wouldn't change the women mabye, but the dresses... hehehehe :p

ZG, the first totally lesbian thread has become a pr0n thread too ;) :p

tsc

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Most men are lesbians.
That would mean you would mean that you would not only be able fix everything in the house.. but also clean it. I don't know many men like that. ;)

Jeff

Cyburbian
tsc said:
That would mean you would mean that you would not only be able fix everything in the house.. but also clean it. I don't know many men like that. ;)
No I'm one of the "lipstick lesbians" only getting down with the hotties, no cleaning, ni fixing, etc.

tsc

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
No I'm one of the "lipstick lesbians" only getting down with the hotties, no cleaning, ni fixing, etc.
LOL!!! so you paint your nails, wear panty hose, clip your nose hair, use several hair products and wear lipstick???