• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Do You Think Martha Dressed Him 1st?

How should white-collar criminals report to jail?

• Nude, chained, humilated

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dressed, gov't issue jumpsuits

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Dressed to the "9's" - it's their last chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care: they just report to Bubba anyway

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
Former ImClone founder Sam Waksal arrives at federal prison. (Reuters)

Saw this in today's press and call me sardonic and cynical (how can you be otherwise after reading about what this slime did?) but, is it time for a dress code for white collar criminals who are reporting to prison for some "rest and relaxation" at the courtesy of us working-stiff taxpayers? I mean, look at this guy...he looks like he's dressed for a Saturday afternoon at the Hamptons or SoHo!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
He should have dressed a little "younger" (good rug, lose the John Lennon glasses) if he wants to get in with a more popular set in the joint. No, Martha would have sent him in with some craft kits for "Making escape knives from macaroni and cheese" or "Chilling out with other federal prisoners: how to make margaritas with pen food".

Runner

Cyburbian
He looks like he fits the part, after all he is going to federal prison. His life will now be about as demanding as if he had been sentenced to the local library :(

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
hehe let those guys who have not seen a woman in a while see him in that pink-hhehehe he will be someones...project ;-)