• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Does any want a free cat?

el Guapo

Capitalist
That is SOO wrong!

Chet, that is just sick...I can't believe that an adult in a responsible postition like yours would post something so infantile......

...funny one, dude. ;)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Hey, if someone like's that, I know of some free skunks and a free coyote outside of the city limits... :)

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Be aware of how you pose such a question, "...free cat?" You may get quite a few inquiries from "johns" seeking the location of the freebie.

Big Easy King said:
Be aware of how you pose such a question, "...free cat?" You may get quite a few inquiries from "johns" seeking the location of the freebie.
Would free "pu$$y" sound better? ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
is there a word for when one
mistakingly drinks water/soda/coffee and ends up choke/sneeze it out one's nose when looking at that photo?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Zoning Goddess said:
Ummmm....did one of you guys cause that by doing the kitty-killing thing??
Yes - its what happens when you do it while driving. :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Yes - its what happens when you do it while driving. :)
So that's why there's always so much road kill around truck stops. Although, there usually seems to be more racoons than cats... ;)

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
JNA said:
is there a word for when one
mistakingly drinks water/soda/coffee and ends up choke/sneeze it out one's nose when looking at that photo?
I always called it snorking

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Would free "pu$$y" sound better? ;)
My wifes grandmother who is 97 or 98 or 99 years old (at this stage it does not matter) refers to the cats around her house on the farm as pu$$y cats. Get a chuckle every time she says "Here pu$$y pu$$y."

Cardinal

Cyburbian
That's a good one. I should have used that for the three days I had a dead cat in front of my place and the town never got around to picking it up. In the city, a crew would have had it removed within a day. (Remember that I have about a quarter mile of frontage, it isn't like taking a shovel out to the end of the driveway, which is about 400 feet itself. Pickingup road kill is something I expect the local government to do.)

tsc

Cyburbian
... sad to say... but the cat has more vitality than its surroundings...

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
(Remember that I have about a quarter mile of frontage, it isn't like taking a shovel out to the end of the driveway, which is about 400 feet itself. Pickingup road kill is something I expect the local government to do.)
Damn man! :) You live in rural wisconsin! Take your car to the end of the drive, take the shovel you braught with and burry the thing in a farmers field 15 feet off the road! Total walking trip of 55.7 feet and 10 minutes! :)

donk

Cyburbian
No need to dig a hole, just use the shovel as a "cat"apult into the field across the road.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Damn man! :) You live in rural wisconsin! Take your car to the end of the drive, take the shovel you braught with and burry the thing in a farmers field 15 feet off the road! Total walking trip of 55.7 feet and 10 minutes! :)
Day three, that is what I did. I am really glad it was not a deer instead.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Re: Re: Re: kitty

Tranplanner said:
I thought it was blindness, or hairy palms....
Why do you thing the song was called "Three Blind Mice"? :)