• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Does your department have an email newsletter?

el Guapo

Capitalist
I produce one for my department and thus I suspect a few of you commie planners also use this tool of propaganda to scare the masses into compliance. No seriously, it is a great tool for keeping your clients, citizens and bosses in touch with your message and departmental accomplishments. Plus, you can uses it as a tool for subtle education.

PM me if you want a subscription to mine. I'd expect to get a courtesycopy of yours for those long trips to the "library." ;)

Rem

Cyburbian
eG we have a weekly newsletter for the whole organisation that is delivered electronicaly or in hard form depending on your work area (ie.outdoor staff receive a hard version). The electronic version is delivered via a link to our Lotus Notes server - so I'm not sure I can send it externally. It will be out in the next day or so - I will give it a try.

If you are interested in hard copies, I can give you enough to keep you occupied for the next few trips to the library. PM me a mailing address if you are interested.

There is state planning user group who receive an occasional newsletter, say every two to three weeks. If interested, I would be happy to forward my next copy. If interested you could then subscribe directly (it's free).

Rem

Cyburbian
eG this week's newsletter has just hit the screen. I can copy it as a .pdf and send it in an email (as well as the back catalogue if you like the first sample).

Send me an email address.